Friday, November 27, 2009

Project Updates

(just accidentally deleted my new post - YUCK!)
O.k. Let's see if I can do this again WITH OUT screwing it up.

With Christmas being only 4 weeks away, I figured it was time to make the Diamond Table runner (from this pamphlet). The plan is to have it all done and on my table for Christmas dinner. It is done with #3 Crochet Thread. Wish me luck!




A little over a year ago, my SIL gave me a dishcloth she bought at an Amish flea market. No, not for me to use, but for me to re-create and make for her. lol After having it glare at me for this long, I figured I would actually look closely at it and give it a shot. Voila' Such an easy project to do! Now to get a few made for her, wrap them and put them under the tree (which will be up on Sunday with the help of my 5 year old granddaughter.)

The projects completed for the infusion center (CFAC) - 2 Super Simply Charity Blankets and another Yo Yoghan. They are all being mailed off today for the next infusion center delivery (along with 2 previously made yo yoghans). 2 scarves and one hat will need to be put in the mail soon - these are going to the Pine Ridge Reservation. Just waiting for mom to finish the scarf she is working on - that will make 3 scarves!! Just can't imagine how cold it gets on the reservation. Trying to keep as many warm as possible.

Other than crochet, I have been cleaning and painting the "kids" bathroom now that all the kids are on their own. (did you hear me yelling YEAH!!!) All that is left to do is paint the baseboards, put up a new mirror and get the shower curtain ordered. And this all has to be done before Christmas so our guests can use it. I love making old rooms into new rooms. After this little room is done, I will start working on what will be my new computer/toy room (for the granddaughter). Already have the curtains picked out - just need to find the right color paint.

Guess it is time for me to start my day. Have lots to do, then heading up to Daytona Beach (45 min drive time) to pick up my granddaughter for the weekend. Alligator Farm tomorrow...decorating for Christmas on Sunday. Yes, I am just a tad bit excited. lol
Toodles for now!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Hey there, Happy Thanksgiving. Great projects you have there. You mean you didn't crochet a shower curtain!