Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another day in the life



Not much happening here in the world of crochet. Been working on the tulip afghan as much as I can. Really excited to get it finished and mailed off. Have also been making one finger puppet and a couple granny's daughters each day. These are for the April/May challenge at CFAC. Have been a little sidetracked. Mom gave me a book that I just could not put down. Finished that one yesterday. Then picked up another one and now I can't seem to put this one down. Keeps me out of the bars, right?? lol
Oh crud! I just remembered...I promised myself to make one scarf and one pair of bunny slippers a month. The month is almost over with. Must go stash diving to find yarn for those projects.

7 comments:

LizzieK8 said...

I really love that tulip pattern.

Whatcha reading? I'm always looking for good books to add to my reading list.

Crochetheaven said...

Right now I am reading City of Bones. It is pretty good. Before that I read The Woods. It really kept me guessing til the end. Check out my book list (on the right) for links to what they are about.

Patricia said...

Congratulations on the start of your crochet blog. I hope to catch up with you some day. I've taken to knitting some Saturdays at the Sunrise Bread Company. Let me know if you can join in!

Crochetheaven said...

Patti - next time you feel like having company during your Saturday knitting time, give me a yell. Would love to meet up with you.

Joansie said...

The afghan is absolutely gorgeous. Wish I could crochet well but my talents are with knitting.

Crochetheaven said...

Thank you Miss Joansie :)

Unknown said...

beautiful tulip ghan...post pics when done