Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Fringe Experiment

The fringe is being put on the tulip afghan now. I started a couple nights ago. So far, I have 4 hours into it. The hardest part is cutting all the little pieces (which really is not hard at all). It takes 2 - 8" strands at the end of every row. Mind you, every row was done in single crochet. So there are lots of ends and lots of 8" strands. But it is all worth it. The final afghan is so pretty (yes, I am patting my self on the back with this one. sorry)
Oh, and the bunny slippers for April were made. Now I have to do the scarf and slippers for May. And then start on the next yo yo ghan. Busy busy busy. What has everyone else been up to? Craftwise or otherwise?

2 comments:

Joansie said...

Someone else I know is making a "tulip" hat. It must be the season! Can't wait to see pics.

LizzieK8 said...

I'm with Joansie...pictures pictures pictures :)