Monday, May 12, 2008

A Little of This, A Little of That


Been busy trying to finish up the tulip afghan. Have less than 15 rows to complete before the dreaded fringe can be started. Was hoping to finish it this weekend, but just did not have the time.
Finished making 12 finger puppets for CFAC's finger puppet challenge. Will be mailing these this week along with 20 snake book marks and the lastest yo yo ghan. Was hoping to have some more goodies in the box. Next time I will see what I can find to stuff the box with.
I have also been working on Gail's Favorite Dish Cloth. They are real quick to make up and work great. I tried making the spiral scrubbie but had a real hard time figuring out how to complete it. Thanks to Crochetville, I figured it out. Hope to make some more of those too.
Keeping an eye on these fires down here. Daytona Beach to the north of us. Cocoa and Palm Bay to the south. I really feel for the families as we were evacuated in 1998 due to the wildfires in our community. I pray that the rain will come soon and help the firefighters get these put out

2 comments:

LizzieK8 said...

Sounds like you've been really busy! Great stuff.

Joansie said...

LOve those little finger puppets. I want to knit some for my grandson but need to find a pattern. As for the scrubbie, I had difficulty with it also. Though I followed the instructions exactly, met gauge, etc., I discovered I had to knit/crochet it wider and then gather it, otherwise it was too small.